DHU extended Call for Twinings Deadline by 13 October!
We are pleased to announce that the DigitalHealthUptake (DHU) healthcare innovation project has extended the deadline for its Twinning applications until 13 October 2023.
Twining is a mechanism for transferring and implementing successful innovative digital health practices and solutions from one region to another. The proposed projects shall have a duration between 3 and 9 months, and the call is funding 12 Twinings with around €8,000 for each Twinning solution.
The proposed project shall be focused around one or more of the following themes:
Citizen/patient-focused twinning themes:
- Digital tools to support health education (health literacy), digital health literacy
- mHealth systems, wearable devices for monitoring and prevention, alerts, reminders
- Digital tools to support patient feedback and reporting of outcomes and experiences
- Digital tools to support proactive prevention, self-management, home care, telemonitoring
- Tele-mentoring/coaching, virtual consultations, virtual coach, personal assistant
- ICT to support adherence to medication and care plans
- Robotics (e.g. companion robots)
- Use of digital therapeutics
- Aids and services to support independent living, ambient assisted living technologies, telecare
Care practitioner-focused partnership themes:
- Advanced digital tools to support Integrated Care, including integration of health and social care services
- Interoperable digital solutions to support person-centred and integrated care
- Regional and national Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems and ePrescription solutions enabling person-centred care
- Regional, national and local Electronic Integrated Care Record (EICR) systems, integration of EHR and social care records
- Digital shared care plans (e.g., support to multi-disciplinary team(s))
- Decision support for multi-morbidity and polypharmacy management
- ICT support for management of frailty
- ICT support for falls prevention
- eLearning to support workforce development for person-centred integrated care
Here are some crucial links you’ll need:
- How to apply: Access the application form here.
- Q&A document: Got questions? Check our Q&A document for answers.
- Webinar recording: Missed our informative webinar on the call? No problem! You can watch the recording here.
There are a number of benefits to participating in the DHU Call for Twinings, including
- Knowledge exchange with other innovators and gain new insights and perspectives.
- Access to innovative solutions for healthcare in Europe.
- Networking opportunities with a diverse and influential network of industry experts, thought leaders and decision makers.
- Funding for transformation, by gettingt financial support to implement transformative digital applications that accelerate progress and impact in health and care.